Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oh Yes! I Should be Thankful!


Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. - James 1:17 

            The discussion about our salary increase made me realize how much I should be more thankful to God for what I received. Instead of complaining about how small the increase is or compare it with other people's salary, I should have a grateful heart. In a place where there is full of complexities, a person who always thinks that everything is inadequate would never have enough.

            Today, I thank God for making me realize this once more. I declare that every good gift comes from God. I'm so glad that I have a Father who is a great provider!



No comments:

Post a Comment